So here I am, completely sucking at keeping a diary! I'm not even real sure where to start.
I killed my first month with Scentsy. Ranked number 9 in a team of 88. I also promoted twice! Don't think December will be as good. It seems to be working, so I will keep at it for a bit.
Mr J has graduated from Primary school.
Monster Z still ant sleeping!
6 weeks till hubby is home!
Off to QLD next week.
Then Bali first week of February.
I am tired, worn out, drained and just burnt out.
***
On Saturday Santa claws came around in the fire truck for the kids and threw them lollies!
It was really quiet fun for them. I remember Santa coming around in a fire truck when I was a kid. It doesn't happen very often anymore. We sure do get spoilt in our little community.
Today was spent sleeping pretty much. I am so exhausted. I can't even put it into words. Being a single mum really is the pits! Glad it wont be for to much longer.
Promise I will keep up with the updates.
Beck xx

No comments:
Post a Comment